Content Management Software, auto-install on your websites.
When you host with us you will have acess to the following scripts to auto-install at your website.
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone
- Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Tens of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power scores of different web sites.
- concrete5 is a free open source content management system that makes running a website easy. Go to any page in your site, and an editing toolbar gives you all the controls you need to update your website. No intimidating manuals, no complicated administration interfaces - just point and click.
- Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Tens of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power scores of different web sites
- ocPortal MODx helps you take control of your online content. An Open Source Content Management Framework, it frees you to build sites exactly how you want and make them 100% yours. Zero restrictions and fast to build. Super-simple templates in HTML/CSS/JS (any lib you want). Registered user systems and a killer community. Welcome to web-building nirvana.
- MODx helps you take control of your online content. An Open Source Content Management Framework, it frees you to build sites exactly how you want and make them 100% yours. Zero restrictions and fast to build. Super-simple templates in HTML/CSS/JS (any lib you want). Registered user systems and a killer community. Welcome to web-building nirvana.
- Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.
- Mambo is an award winning, feature rich content management system; it is used for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Mambo is over 8 years old and has been a free CMS licensed under the GNU/GPL version 2 for over 7 years. Mambo is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable.
- e107 is a content management system written in PHP and using the popular open source MySQL database system for content storage. It's completely free, totally customisable and in constant development.
- XOOPS is an acronym of eXtensible Object Oriented Portal System. Though started as a portal system, XOOPS is in fact striving steadily on the track of Content Management System. It can serve as a web framework for use by small, medium and large sites.
A lite XOOPS can be used as a personal weblog or journal. For this purpose, you can do a standard install, and use its News module only. For a medium site, you can use modules like News, Forum, Download, Web Links etc to form a community to interact with your members and visitors. For a large site as an enterprise one, you can develop your own modules such as eShop, and use XOOP's uniform user management system to seamlessly integrate your modules with the whole system.
- Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but we belive the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility.
- Mahara is an open source e-portfolio system with a flexible display framework. Mahara, meaning 'think' or 'thought' in Te Reo M‚ori, is user centered environment with a permissions framework that enables different views of an e-portfolio to be easily managed. Mahara also features a weblog, resume builder and social networking system, connecting users and creating online learner communities.
- Geeklog is a PHP/MySQL based application for managing dynamic web content.
"Out of the box", it is a blog engine, or a CMS with support for comments, trackbacks, multiple syndication formats, spam protection, and all the other vital features of such a system.
The core Geeklog distribution can easily be extended by the many community developed plugins to radically alter its functionality.
Available plugins include forums, image galleries, and many more.
- Hotaru CMS The most common use for Hotaru is social bookmarking in the same style as sites like Digg or Reddit.
For developers, Hotaru CMS includes an extensible Admin CP, a powerful plugin system and a unique override feature for designing custom themes. There are dozens of built-in class libraries and some popular 3rd party scripts including ezSQL, htmLawed, Inspekt, JSMin, and SimplePie.
- phpwcms is a robust and simple but yet powerful web based content management system running under PHP and MySQL. phpwcms is in use on thousands of websites all over the world.
- Textpattern is a flexible, elegant and easy-to-use content management system.
- Saurus CMS Saurus CMS (Content Management Software) is a web publishing system combining daily content management features with site administration and development tools.
- TYPO3 is a free Open Source content management system for enterprise purposes on the web and in intranets. It offers full flexibility and extendability while featuring an accomplished set of ready-made interfaces, functions and modules.
- glFusion A powerful content management with synergy, stability, & style, glFusion is a dynamic system based on flexible and granular permissions, with spam protection, forums, file management, media gallery, calendars, polls, site-wide search, RSS feeds, and more! If you're frustrated by hunting for compatible 3rd party plugins, glFusion offers it all right out of the box!